I have collected 5 most on demand grilled chicken marinades for you to try out..
There are still many different types of marinades to try out. However this are my favorite picks for various reasons..
Be sure to try out and leave your experiences.. Let’s dive in… 😉
– Learn how to smoke brisket.
– Smoking a Turkey Breast.
– How to smoke fish on smoker.
– Smoking turkey legs in electric smoker.
– How to make beef jerky.
– Ribs in a pellet smoker.
– Learn how to cook steaks.
– Pork loin cooking process.
Top 5 recipes for Best chicken marinades for grilling
- Best in flavour.
- Easiest Choice
- Best with Varieties.
- Best Unique Flavour.
- Best with Chicken Bones.
# Recipe 1 : How to marinate juicy chicken breast for grilling?
So, here is the basic idea. To make the chicken more juicy all we do is prepare a very special not so thick marinade.
Another important thing is to poke the chicken with the help of a fork spoon. Creating tiny holes in the chicken at all sides helps to absorb the juice inside.
Mix the chicken breast and the marinate mix well..
We will keep the marination for about 25 minutes. Usually I prefer keeping it for 3 and half hours.
This is the perfect spot for me. More than this doesn’t seem to create any difference for me in terms of its juiciness.
Take the marinated chicken breast and start grilling in any of your preferred grill choice.
Be sure to preheat the grill to medium heat and use oil to avoid sticky surface. .
Within 10 -15 minutes you should be ready with your perfect juicy chicken.
Below is a printable version of the recipe for your ease..
Since most of the steps are similar for all the recipes, I would avoid repeating the steps again and again.
As you read through each recipes you should easily get the feel of grilling with your choice of marinades from the list…
Best Juicy Chicken Marinade for Grilling
- Cooking Pan
- Mixing bowls
- Ziploc Bag to Keep Chicken for Marination
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 4 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Tbs Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tbs Onion Powder
- 1 Tbs RoseMary
- 1 Tbs Thyme
- 1 Tbs Oregano or Basil
- 3 Large Chicken Breasts (Pounded and poked with fork)
- First we need to prepare the marination mix in the bowl . Mix Olive oil, Honey , Garlic, Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce , Dijon Mustard, Salt and Pepper, Onion Powder, RoseMary, Thyme , Origano well together.
- Stir well with a spoon for about 2 min.
- Next we need to prepare the chicken . Poke the chicken breast with a fork on all sides. This helps to absorb the juice inside.
- Now put the chicken breast inside the ziplock bag. You can use spoon for this.
- Next , pour the marinade mix into the ziplock bag . This is the same bag with chicken breast.
- After filling the bag with the chicken breast and the marinade mix, Lock the Zip.
- Now try to mix the chicken and the marinade after zipping externally.
- Keep the marinated chicken inside the refrigerator ( Freezer) for 25 minutes. For best result keep it for 3 to 4 hours .
- After the marination duration is over, Unzip the bag , take the chicken breast out and keep it ready for grilling.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. you can put some oil in the grill to avoid sticky surface.
- Now transfer the chicken breast into the grill. You can use oven too for grilling.
- Grill the breast for about 10 minutes. Keep flipping sides as required .
- Check the internal temperature of the meat . Make sure if it is 165 Fahrenheit .
- Once you are sure with the internal temperature , you can take out the breast from the grill.
- Keep the cooked chicken breast for about 2 to 3 minutes to settle down.
- Congratulations!. It is ready for serving.
I usually prepare this for 2 people and I have found 3 to 4 hours of marination to be the best spot to get the perfect juicy result .
Try it and you can share your feedback .
Recipe 2 : How to marinate chicken breast for grilling with Italian dressing?
Best Chicken Marinade with Italian Dressing
- Cooking oven or grill
- 2 Bowl
- 1 plate
- 1 half cup Italian dressing
- 1 pound thinly sliced chicken breast and thigh
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- Clean and cut the chicken into thin slices
- Transfer the sliced chicken into the bowl.
- Season the chicken slices with a tablespoon of salt and a tablespoon of pepper
- Season again with 1 and a half cup of Italian dressing(it gives the italian taste).
- Mix it evenly for about 2 minutes and cover the bowl with a thin plastic cover..
- Store the prepared mix now inside the refrigerator for about 4 hrs.
- Take it out after 4 hrs and start grilling in a grill or oven ( Grill of your choice)..
- Grill the chicken slices for 5 minutes on one side and 5 minutes on the other side. Make use of the tong for flipping the slices.
- Transfer the cooked chicken slices from the grill to a plate.
- Let it settle down for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Congratulations!. Your serving is ready.
Recipe 3 :How to prepare Grilled Chicken Marinade for Salad?
Grill Chicken with salad
- Large skillet
- Chopping board
- Fruit scoop
- Food scraper
- Salad spinner
- 1 pound chicken breast
- ½ tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp slat
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head lettuce rinsed and dried
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes chopped halved
- 1 slice cucumber
- 1 peeled mango and cut into small pieces
- 1 peeled avocado and cut into small pieces
- ½ slice onion
- ¼ chop cilantro
- ½ cup toasted almond
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 garlic clove paste
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- ⅓ tbsp black pepper
- 1 small mason jar
- Clean and Cut the chicken breast half lengthwise.
- Season both sides with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Heat the skillet in a medium flame with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, cook the chicken for 3 minutes on each side or cook until it is cooked through. The chicken is done when it reaches 165F
- Transfer it to the cutting board and let it cool while you prepare for the salad.
- Take a lettuce and rinse and dry it.
- Chop it into bite sized pieces and use salad spinner for further spinning.
- Transfer it into a large bowl
- Now slice the cooled chicken into bite sized pieces and place it over the lettuce.
- Take the mango and peel it and scoop it and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place it into the salad bowl.
- Take the avocado and peel it into bite sized pieces .
- Transfer it to the salad bowl.
- Slice the onion, cucumber into thin slices and transfer it to the salad bowl.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into halves and transfer to the bowl.
- now chop cilantro into small piece and transfer into the salad. it gives the fresh flavor
- Add the toasted sliced almonds into the salad.
Home made dressing
- In a small mason jar combine extra olive oil, apple cider vinegar, djon mustard , honey garlic paste, salt, black pepper.
- Shake it well until it is well combined.
- Add the dressing over the salad.
- Gently toss the salad and mix it well.
- It is now ready to be served.
However the process is pretty simple. It requires a lot of ingredient. Also considered as one of the healthiest option out there.
Recipe 4 :How to prepare Balsamic Grilled Chicken Marinade ?
Recipe 5 : How to prepare grilled bone in chicken breast marinade?
Bone in Chicken Breast Marinade
- Cooking oven or grill
- Plastic bag
- 1 pound bone in chicken breast
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp garlic paste
- ½ tbsp pepper
- ½ tbsp paprika
- 1 carrot
- Clean the bone in chicken breast and put it In a bowl.
- Season it with the ingredients :olive oil, salt, garlic paste, pepper, paprika, little honey(for carmelization).
- Mix the chicken breast bone and the ingridents thoroughly for about 3 minutes and cover it with a plastic bag.
- It is now ready to get transferred to the refrigerator.
- Freeze it overnight. If you need instant, let it sit for an hour or two.
- After keeping it for that time, the marinade is ready to grill.
- Preheat the grill.
- Firstly grill the breast with bone side. As it takes time to grill the bone.
- Take time around 3-4 minutes to grill and get the grill mark on chicken.
- Flip It around with tongs for 4-5 minutes till it is grilled properly.
- Transfer the chicken with tongs from the grill and place it on the plate.
- Now add the sliced carrot in the plate.
- Serving is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
# How long should I marinate chicken before grilling?
30 minutes is the normal time for marination. However the best results are achieved at about 4 to 5 hours of marination.
# Do I need to marinate chicken before grilling?
1 to 4 hours, it will give you the needed flavor and juiciness. More than 4 hours does not add much to the flavor.
# How do you keep chicken moist on the grill?
By adding more marinade juice during grilling can help to keep moist.
# Can you grill marinated chicken?
Yes. This will enrich the chicken with added evenly distributed flavor.
# How much time is required to grill the marinated chicken?
It roughly takes about 10 minutes to grill the marinated chicken..
In conclusion, a good marinade can enhance the flavor and tenderness of your grilled chicken.
Every palette may find something to like, whether they prefer a tangy citrus marinade, a savoury herb-infused combination, or a spicy blast from the barbeque.
To up your grilled chicken game, experiment with various marinades to find your favorite.
With the help of these top chicken marinades, you can make succulent, juicy chicken dishes that will wow your guests and leave them begging for more..