Here I have explained most of your queries about Blackstone Griddle Mods . I have always struggled to find proper information on the Mods.
Therefore, whatever from my experiences in doing and learning about the Mods , I have tried to share the best of helpful information.
I have tried to cover some common queries like Blackstone 36 Griddle Rear Grease mod, Blackstone Griddle Grease Tray/drain mod,Blackstone griddle wind guards, How to Convert the 17 Blackstone Griddle to RV,Blackstone 28 griddle seasoning,upgrade, accessories etc. I surely hope it solves your problem .
- Blackstone Griddle Mods
- Other Models modifications
- Find all types of Blackstone Accessories here
Be sure to check out
Blackstone Griddle Mods
Mod 1: Blackstone 36 Griddle Rear Grease mod
It is very simple to fix.
- Take a grease cup.
(Grease cup comes with handles and a hook).
- Insert a liner in the grease cup.
- Now attach the grease cup under the hole in the back of the griddle top.
Mod 2: Blackstone 36 griddle wind guards
Guard helps to reduce the wind and retain heat.
It’s very simple to install. You just take it hand and place directly on the griddle lip.
If you want to make your own then go for it. But I believe saving time is the right decision.
Other Models modifications
Mod 3: How to Convert the 17 Blackstone Griddle to RV?
- Thread off your one pound bottle.
- Get a hose (regulator).
- Plug the hose thread with an adapter.
- Then attach another side with your 20 pound bottle thread.
Mod 4: Blackstone 28 Griddle Grease Tray/drain mod
Often when flowing through the grease drain, the grease falls into feet of the griddle instead of the grease cup.
To overcome this problem, follow these simple steps.
You just need two things: a grease cup and backyard life gear grease slide griddle.
- Bend the kit upwards slightly.
- Now you have to attach the backyard life gear grease slide griddle kit with a drain edge.
- Crimp the kit a little bit just to make it tight.
- Next you have to place a grease cup below the kit and the problem is solved.
Blackstone 28 griddle seasoning
- Take a little bit of soap and water and wipe with a paper towel on the griddle.
- Put on the griddle and keep it on high heat.
- Let burn off for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes take two tablespoons of seasoning and cast-iron conditioner.
- Take a paper towel and spread the conditioner on the griddle. Repeat 2 to 3 times until 15 minutes.
- Then put off the grill.
Blackstone griddle upgrades
- Blackstone Collapsible Basting Dome
- RUSFOL Upgraded Stainless Steel Griddle Caddy for 28/36” Blackstone Griddles, with a Allen Key
- Six Section Egg Ring Tray
- Storage Tote
Find all types of Blackstone Accessories here
You can check out the link given below according to your needs.
- 36″ Black Stone Griddle Cover Lid
- Blackstone Griddle Cover 36”
- Blackstone 5004 Hard Top Lid with Handle
- Win Guard:
- Surround Table:
- Top Griddle Accessories 14 Pieces Set
- 12 Inch Heavy Duty Round Basting Cover with Cast Iron Burger Bacon Press
- Blackstone griddle cover 36 inch waterproof
- Backyard life gear grease slide griddle
- Blackstone griddle 36-inch surround table
- Blackstone surround table rear grease
- Breakfast Kit
- Warming Rack
- Bottles for oil and water
Is blackstone griddle worth it?
Yes it is, because it has nice durability, sturdy body, budget friendly value with large cooking surface quality.
Is the blackstone griddle any good?
All Blackstone griddles perform according to their own merit or quality. It completely depends on you for what you would like, especially for what work. Here I’m listing a few of my choices.
- Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle
- Blackstone 1554 36″ Griddle Station
- Blackstone 1666 22″ Tabletop Griddle
- Blackstone 1825 36″ Accessory Griddle with Side Shelf
- Blackstone 17 Inch Portable Gas Griddle
Can I cook pizza on a blackstone griddle?
Yes you can cook pizza on a blackstone griddle.